Reduced Term Course Packages (RTCP)
Reduced Term Course Packages (RTCP) for Spring 2024
If you are going away for a few weeks or can’t commit to a full term course, TSA offers reduced term course packages to meet your needs for the 2024 term. This is a special service we offer for selected courses and cannot be purchased online - see below for more information. *Please note: Not all courses are eligible.
We are offering two Reduced Term Course Packages (based on the base tuition fees of Spring 2024):
- 11-week courses (base tuition: $500) reduced to 9 CLASSES with base tuition at $450
- 10-week courses (base tuition: $475) reduced to 8 CLASSES with base tuition at $400
- The $25 non-refundable administration fee applies to RTCPs
- Courses that include a model each week will pay a prorated model fee
- The Reduced Term Course Package (RTCP) is not available for any ceramic courses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
A RTCP must be arranged at least one week prior to the start of the first class and is only available by contacting the office.
Reduced Term Course Packages (RTCP) reflect one course registration each, and exclude 8 and 6 week courses, workshops, and intensives. Promotional discounts and programs are also not valid with this service.
* Not all courses are eligible. Courses relying on sequential knowledge, i.e. Digital Sculpting with ZBrush, Photoshop Illustrator, Introduction to Drawing & Perspective Drawing, are not suited for RTCP.
A RTCP does not provide a comprehensive learning experience; beginner level/new students are strongly encouraged to register for the full duration of a course. Please note that it is not the teacher's responsibility to catch you up on material missed.
TSA reserves the right to limit the number of RTCPs allotted for specific courses. Please inquire early as some spaces fill up quickly.
RTCP registration is based on availability and subject to minimum enrollment to run as scheduled. In the case a course is canceled due to low enrollment, students may switch into another course within the same term or receive a full refund (RTCPs are non-transferable to future terms).
RTCP base tuition fees are subject to change.
SWITCHES, WITHDRAWALS AND REFUND POLICY:
All switches or withdrawal requests must be submitted to the office in writing.
Full Terms & Conditions can be found HERE.
To register for a RTCP, call (416-504-7910) or drop by the office to learn if this service is a good fit for you. Our office administrators will be happy to review the program with you to determine if the course you are interested in is eligible for the RTCP program.