This course is geared towards adults, beginners welcome!
In this new and exciting course we will be exploring our relationship with Teddy Bears through drawing, painting, illustrating, storytelling and ceramics. Not only will we be sharing stories and ideas, but also explore various media including water colour, ink, charcoal. brush markers, collage/mixed media materials including old photographs and clay hand building techniques.
The history of the teddy bear as well as the depiction of teddy bears with and throughout various media will be presented and discussed and students are encouraged to bring their very own teddy bear.
Tuition: $349 + Materials: $35 = Total: $384Notes: No Class Feb 17, 2020 - TSA closed for Family Day
Students will learn
- How to use a wide range of materials and media successfully in order to create
images and objects
- Strategies on how to explore and edit ideas from a story and or object in order to create
2 and 3 dimensional works of art
- About contour, texture, line, positive and negative space, composition, colour
* Box of willow charcoal (various sizes)
* Set of brush markers (basic colours)
* Pad of white cartridge paper
some materials will be provided and discussed in first session